14.12.06

Xmastimes

While only about a week away, it sure doesn't feel like Christmas. It's like seventy degrees outside, the sun is shining, we don't even have a tree in our house save the tiny one perched atop my desk. It's only slightly larger than the our other plant... Charlie Brown would be proud I'm sure. I'm just now fixin' to meet up with mi amigo Kyle at the bux for some coffee, tea, perhaps some conversation. I suppose we could just stare at one another awkwardly while sipping our tasty beverages, but I'm not sure how comfortable that would make anyone feel. As of late, I have been letting the tape run on the old four track to see what it may capture. I recorded this little rendition of 'o come, o come emmanuel' which I like to play late at night for Miranda while pretending that there is snow on the ground and figgy pudding in the hopper.


Don't forget to come listen to me and some friends play some songs at The Strange Brew Coffeehouse on January 5th, 2007. Mmmmm... tasty! Hop over to this site for more information and such.